The Ministries of our Church
The Little Footprints Learning Center, Located on the campus of the Shiloh Seventh-day Adventist Church in Cincinnati, Ohio is currently seeking credentialed, well qualified applicants for instructional positions in its Early Childhood Program. Interested persons are encouraged to call or contact to interview for the following positions:
- Infant/Young toddler Instructor and Instructor Assistant.
- Toddler Instructor and Instructor Assistant.
- Preschool Instructor.
- Nap Aide (Hourly).
- Bus Driver (must have CDL).
- School Age Child Care Instructors.
- Be able to pass a background check (FBI & BCI).
- Provide proof of education/training in Early Childhood Education, either A.A or B.An or have relevant experience equivalent to Career Pathways Level 3 in the Ohio Department of Education step up to qualify program.
- Be in good health and provide proof of a wellness exam.
- Be of good moral character, with membership in good standing in their SDA home church.
Interested persons may respond to Kenneth Price,School Board Chair of Little Footprints,
at Phone number 859-992-6375 or Email: Director@Littlefootprints-LearningCenter.com
The Little Footprints
3660 Washington Ave